Creating The Financial Agreement
- Tax implications of property division and how to arrive at the best tax situation.
- Identifying the short and long-term effects of dividing property.
- Integrating tax issues within the division of assets and liabilities.
- Analyzing pension and retirement plans to advise on the best scenario of assigning assets.
- Evaluating the costs with keeping or selling the matrimonial home.
- Developing economically feasible plans for residences.
- Evaluating the client’s insurance needs post-divorce.
- Planning post-divorce financial portfolios incorporating inflation and rates of return projections.
- Bringing an innovative and creative approach to settling cases based on financial realities.